When you first login to the Emplify portal, your initial view is Summarize. This is a place to access a summary of engagement at your organization, including the most recent Emplify Score and high-level trends. Summarize allows you to quickly understand current engagement and overall progress for your organization.
Super Leaders (leaders who have access to see results for the entire organization) will see the organization's results in the Summarize view. Group Leaders (leaders who have access to results for a specific group or groups) will see the results for their group compared to the organization's average.
The Summarize section is also accessible from the menu at the left. Summarize includes the following features:
- Emplify Score, with overall engagement state
- Response Rate and Score Rating relative to all other Emplify organizations
- Score Trend, quarter over quarter
- Engagement Flow
- Condition scores
- Driver scores
View is located in the upper right corner of the Summarize section and adjusts the data that is shown.
- Super Leaders: View will default to showing the data for All Respondents. By clicking on the drop-down, you can select a segment (i.e. Location) and a specific group (i.e. Chicago). Adjusting the view allows you to see the reports that Group Leaders are seeing and focus in on specific areas of your organization.
- Group Leaders: View will only show the group(s) that a group leader has access to. If a group leader has access to multiple groups, view can be used to change between the reports for each group.
The Emplify Score is the score for the most recent quarterly survey. Along with the Emplify Score, this section displays your organization's current engagement bracket (Highly Disengaged, Disengaged, Moderately Engaged, Highly Engaged, or Extremely Engaged).
- Super Leaders: The score shown is the Emplify Score for the entire organization.
- Group Leaders: The Emplify Score displayed is for the specific group the group leader has permission to see. That score is compared to the Emplify Score for the entire organization.
The response rate is for your most recent quarterly survey. The response rates is calculated by comparing the number of employees invited to the survey to the number employees who completed the survey.
- Super Leaders: The response rate shown is for the entire organization. This section also shows what percentile your Emplify Score falls in as compared to all the other Emplify scores in our database.
- Group Leaders: The response rate shown is for the specific group the group leader has access to. For a group leader, this section also shows the point change in their Emplify Score from the last survey.
This section shows how the Emplify Score for your organization has changed over time by displaying the results of the last four surveys. The Emplify Score Trend allows you to quickly view the increase or decrease in your score from prior surveys.
- Super Leaders: The graph reflects the score trend for the organization's Emplify Score.
- Group Leaders: Two line graphs are shown in this section. The dark blue line is the score trend for the group's Emplify Score. This can be compared to the light blue line, which is the organization's score trend.
Super Leaders have access to view the Engagement Flow chart. This chart shows the last four quarterly survey results as stacked bar charts to summarize:
- How many employees were in each bracket (Highly Disengaged, Disengaged, Moderately Engaged, Highly Engaged, Extremely Engaged).
- How many employees were invited but did not participate in the survey. This is represented by the gray bracket at the top of each chart.
In the Engagement Flow chart, you can toggle between the Count and Percent view to see the data in two formats. The Count view will show how many employees were in each engagement bracket. The Percent view will show the percentage that each engagement bracket makes up within your organization.
As survey results accumulate quarter over quarter, the chart makes it easy to compare:
- How each engagement bracket is trending (growing or shrinking)
- How employee participation is trending
Viewing the Engagement Flow
When the Engagement Flow chart is in the Count view, you can hover over any single bracket to show the flow of employees into and/or out of that bracket. This allows you to understand what engagement segments are improving or declining, and the magnitude of these shifts.
The Conditions/Drivers views offer a snapshot of the Psychological Conditions and Engagement Drivers and how they are trending in your organization as a whole. There are three columns within these views:
- Change Since Last Survey
The Conditions/Drivers charts for Super Leaders reflects the scores for the entire organization. For Group Leaders, the scores shown are for their specific group.
The Score section shows how your organization as a whole scored for each driver or condition. By clicking on the score at the top of this section, you can sort the view to order the scores from lowest to highest or vice versa.
The Change Since Last Survey helps you quickly identify which conditions and drivers in your organization are improving from survey to survey and which present opportunities to take action or require focus. Included in this view is the percentage that the score increased or decreased as well as the point increase or decrease for each score.
The Trend view provides an overview of how each condition or driver has scored over the past four surveys for your organization. You can quickly identify which areas are trending up or down and see how your organization is doing compared to the Emplify average.