Once you have been setup as a leader with permission to view survey results in the Insights Web Portal, follow these instructions to sign in.
1. Go to https://insights.emplify.com
2. Click the SIGN IN button and type the email that is listed in our system. Note: The email must match the email that was included in the employee census.
3. Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to sign in. The link can be used one time and is valid for 24 hours.
- Make sure the browser that is launched when you click the "Sign In to Emplify" button in the email matches the browser that you used to access insights.emplify.com. For example, if you used Chrome to go to insights.emplify.com, but the sign in link in your email opens to Internet Explorer, the link would not work. The link would need to be opened in Chrome since it was requested in Chrome. If you have this issue, right click on the Sign In button and copy the link so you can navigate to the correct browser.
- Once a link has been clicked on, it is no longer valid. If you run into an error when accessing the link, go back to insights.emplify.com to request a new link.
- Check that the email you use to sign in matches the one that is listed in the employee census provided to Emplify. The email must match what is in our system to allow for a successful login.