You have created a Draft in your Messages, but you would like to add some Action draggables before sending it off to your audience.
Start with a draft message you'd like to edit:
You can either go to your Drafts and work on an old Message, or compose a new Message. Select a Draft by clicking the title or any of the white space to the right of the title.
Open the draft and locate the Edit Bar:
Locate the Action Bar:
Drag an Action Draggable into the Action Bar:
Drop your action in the gray Action Bar dropzone. When your Draggable is in the correct position to be dropped, the dropzone will become white with light blue, diagonal stripes.
Edit the Action Icon:
You can update the icon, label, and details for each action. Edit the icon by clicking the cloud. Above the cloud will appear a text box. You can replace the current text with any code from the icon library.
Edit the label:
Click the label to edit and update your text.
The label length will adjust depending on how many Actions you have added to your Message.
Make sure to check the In-App preview tab that your Action label is the correct length and is looking great.
Add up to three Actions to each Message:
As you add more Actions, the space for Action labels will decrease. Make sure to check your preview as you edit.
Drag and drop Actions to rearrange the order:
Reorder Actions by dragging them left or right in the Action Bar.
Drag and drop an action in the preview area to delete it.
Things to Remember:
- Use Message Actions to make notification interactive and engage your audience.
- Actions are customizable, meaning that the icon, title, label, and url can all be changed.
- You can change the order of your actions by dragging and dropping.
- You can add up to three Actions. But as you add each new Action, the space for each will decrease. Use the In-App Preview to make sure that your Message and Actions are easy to read.
- You can delete Actions by dragging them to the App Preview on the left hand side of the screen.