What is Move?
Move is a feature of the Pocket to help edit and create your app in the Mobile App Studio.
When should I use Move?
Do you need to move items in your app? Move allows you to relocate items from one container to another - moving their location in the app.
What does Move do?
Move allows you to relocate items that you have created. Moving an item removes it from the original container and relocates it to a new location in the app.
How do I use Move?
In the content section of the Mobile App Studio, locate the item you'd like to move.
1. Click Pocket in the left sidebar.
The Pocket is located on the left of your Mobile App Studio, next to the Draggables Panel.
2. Locate the Item you'd like to Move.
Click and drag the item into the Pocket.
3. In the content area, navigate to the container where you'd like to move your item(s):
Drag the green Move button into the content area. Your item(s) will now show in the content area.
Things to remember:
- You can move multiple items at once. Feel free to gather up items from several containers. All items will move to a single container when using the Move Feature.
- Be sure to either select the Item's icon or the pencil to the right of the row. Clicking and dragging the white area or the title will not move the Item to the Pocket.
- The Move property of the Pocket changes the location of the original Item. It does not leave a copy behind.