What is Add?
Add is a feature of the Pocket to helps add Items in multiple locations in your app. This allows the same Item to display in multiple containers in your app.
How do I use Add?
In the content section of the Mobile App Studio, locate the item you'd like to Add to multiple containers.
1. Click Pocket in the left sidebar:
The Pocket is located on the left of your Mobile App Studio, next to the Draggables Panel.
2. Locate the Item you'd like to Add:
Click and drag the item into the Pocket.
3. In the content area, navigate to the container where you'd like to Add your item(s):
Drag the green Add button into the content area. Your item(s) will now show in the content area.
After you have placed the item in the new container, you may now go to a different container and add it there as well. Unlike the other Pocket functions, the contents of the Pocket remain after the Add function is used.
Things to remember:
- Any edits or changes to this Item will display anywhere this Item appears in your app. This includes update to the item title or any properties.
- To remove an Item from a container that is stored in multiple locations, simply drag it to the Preview area to delete it from the container. This Item will remain in any other locations (containers) in your app.