Having the ability to reflect back on photos helps increase engagement and including photo feeds in the app can drive employees to your app to see the latest updates. We recommend using Google Photos to incorporate a photo feed in the app.
1. Create or access your Google account
Click on the menu in the upper right-hand corner and select Photos.
2. Navigate to "Albums":
3. Upload your photos from your latest event:
Click the green plus sign in the upper right corner and drag your photos into the folder.
4. Copy the shared URL in the browser window:
5. In the MAS and add a Webview draggable:
6. Paste the Google Photos URL into the URL field:
7. Click "Open Externally"
Though we typically recommend keeping your users inside your app, Google Photos works best on Android devices when it is opened externally.
Note: Employees can also comment and contribute their own photos if they login with their Google account. If you do not want to allow others to contribute to the photo feed, look into Flickr or Picasa as an alternative services.