Quantitative Survey Results Visibility
Your Emplify Engagement Strategist will send an executive summary of the survey results along with Insights Web Portal access to the project lead designated at kickoff. This access will allow the project lead to view the survey results for the entire organization. Typically, the project lead shares the executive summary and requests that the Strategist add access for others who will be on the 1-hr results call and need to see the survey results for the entire organization. We call these "org leaders."
We recommend a small high-level group for the initial results call since we don't know what we'll find at the time it is scheduled. After this we'll involve managers. Recommended participants in this initial call include your Emplify Engagement Strategist plus:
- Executive sponsor (i.e. President, CEO, COO, or VP of HR)
- Highest level HR professional
- Occasionally other “cabinet/exec” members
SmartPulse Results Visibility
Your Emplify Engagement Strategist will publish SmartPulse comments in the Insights Web Portal, the same place where quantitative results live. Once published, these anonymous comments are available in the menu on the left in the SmartPulse section. SmartPulse comments are accessible only to people who have "org leader" permissions. The Strategist will inform the project lead that the results are published and confirm a time for a results call. Recommended participants on the initial SmartPulse results call are the same as the above.
Timing and Communication Best Practices
- Results call with leaders (above) and Emplify Strategist where SmartPulse recommendations are either confirmed or declined
- HR educates managers, gives them restricted access to quantitative results, and gives a courtesy heads-up to managers whose groups will be receiving a SmartPulse invite. This is a critical step to helping managers own cultural action in order to move your org forward!
- Emplify sends SmartPulse invites within 1 week of results call (any later than this and we'll skip this time due to the overall quarterly cadence)
- Group in #1 above has a call about SmartPulse themes and action ideas then shares relevant themes with managers
- CEO/President acknowledges results to whole company (template below)
Download the Results Acknowledgement Template